contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

11/10/2010

Happy Birthday To Me







"Today, on this beautiful day in which I was born 25 years ago, let the sunshine shine bright within your soul.

Get out there and dust off the cobwebs of your inner most places that have not seen the light of day for many years.

Polish your spirit with the best of cleaners and watch your spirit soar freely like never before.

Enter those specific doorways that you have been reluctant to open, or share with someone else and walk into them with the strength and courage you have, deep within.

Reach out to another human and ask if they need assistance, and in turn, let go of your pride and accept assistance with humility.

Do everything in your power to make to make your day 5% better than yesterday.

Life brings us many, many surprises and your life can be changed in a split second... in an instant!!

Make sure you do everything possible so you have no regrets and can never say to yourself, "I wish I..." if that time does comes.

Now after you read this, go to your mirror and declare to yourself that today will be your best day ever.

" If I have to swim across the sea to get what I want, I will learn how to swim, then I'll swim it.

If I have to climb the highest mountain to get what I want, I will learn how to climb, then I'll climb it. If I have to dive the deepest ocean to get what I want, I will learn how to dive, then I'll dive it. If I get disappointed because things did not appear as I wanted, I will learn how to accept it, then I'll try to accept it. At least now I have experienced how to swim, to climb and to dive and also how to accept everything that came from my effort. Then, I will try again to do better."

"I stand here empty, waiting to be filled. I stand here weary of days bombarded with sorrows & ill.

Yet, I STAND. For I know it is not of my strength;

I know it is not my will. So with my eyes fixed on the prize and a rejoicing soul, I stand with a prayerful heart, waiting for my blessing. I stand, knowing my blessing will always come."



God, thank you so much for the most precious gift for me: the one I laugh and cry with, live for, dream with, and full of love.......





No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Recent Post

Search...


  • Web
  • Community

    Bali Blogger Community



    Dictionary